Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shampoo And Conditioner Safe For Pregnancy

Read, read, read! - Pastries and tarts


cakes and tarts, originally uploaded by the sandwich.

When I need to relax, to distract, alienate or just a bit 'from the usual daily routine, I love to take refuge in the first library that I happen under fire. Wander the aisles filled with tomes, manuals, books and libriccioli, browse those pages and get over your fingers (I can not stand the pages too smooth, which have created an effect like broken fingernail on the blackboard, I get the shivers just to write it) catch snippets of random words and phrases (from "remarked the impression left by the red lipstick on his glass" to "whip with a knob of butter "to" the murderess, strange but true, it was the butler! "), watching other people buy and build, in my opinion can relax the nerves of the Sun Salutation or Zen sitting. As a child, I remained fascinated every time I looked Beauty and the Beast and the Beast gives Belle the huge library, and you must use the ladder to grab the desired volumes, or where Pagemaster Macaulay Carson Culkin, that makes the protagonist and who is now up to his neck in drugs (in my opinion the fault of the trauma resulting from the implementation of Mom Alone and Mom Alone 2 ), has made three friends-books in cardboard animated, an adventure, a sci-fi and one of love, and yet Harry Potter, I always seemed unfair that the Italian schools did not have a library like that at Hogwarts (and especially do not study or Herbology History of Magic). The fact is that I love to read, immerse myself in those stories, reflections and do not get out, imagine the characters and situations, immerse myself in the same, to become empathetic with what I'm reading, suffer when I read the last page of the book and close, and I know it was over and, hungry for words, I have to put your heart at rest. Obviously not always the case. Sometimes it is impossible to continue early books to read, let alone finish them! I once read some advice from a psychologist or a modern pundits who said he does not force them to read what they want, but we put the book aside and start a new one, because otherwise it would be just a big waste of time, and time, nowadays, there is little, really little. But for me it's almost a challenge to finish a book too heavy, too convoluted, too strange, so I keep it ends up on the table for at least three months, I read a page a day and just start another book: 80% of the time not I can finish it. Other times they happen to read books that you wonder how they have been published, which will write more about your cat with your eyes closed. The case Moccia , for example. I swear I would write a better child of primary school: however, the pathetic story of adjectives, phrases that are repeated, the dialogue non-existent, inconsistent history, has enchanted many young Italians, and this speaks volumes about the people of our nation of readers . But we want to Step with a Mr. Darcy or a Heathcliff? Are we kidding? Also in the wake of the current junk so popular, came the stories of vampires Stephenie Meyer: I, conscious of the fact that "if you read it you can not make judgments," I tried. I swear that I tried. But the third looked languid between Bella and Edward I had let go, the situation was becoming unbearable! The Bram Stoker's Dracula must be turning in his grave, forever if it is true that Jonathan Harker was able to pierce the pole of ash in his heart and then beheaded. All this is indicative: the reading of books leads to a greater mastery of the language, more culture, and also a useful economic competitiveness to the budget of the country - in fact there is a close correlation between reading index and GDP. Reflecting the fact that in Italy we read very little. Complicit in the sad situation is also the school provided little school libraries, absurd levies on the reading given by teachers and professors. Each book which is imposed on the reading is automatically hated or shelved. It is no coincidence that the Betrothed and Divine Comedy are "rediscovered" only in a more mature age. The endless hours of class time spent on a single Dante or summaries of the chapters of Manzoni, have created in me a sort of revulsion toward those who are pillars of literature not only Italian but also worldwide. The Leopard did read in seventh grade can be considered the final jab. The students, in part to a disdain for hard charging, in part because it is easier to sit to see Tina in that barks Men & Women , shelve books, I much prefer the Nintendo Wii, specializing in grammar and spelling errors, they think that the Decadent is the name of the new fragrance from Estée Lauder. It has been estimated, for the note, that Italians spend on books only € 65 a year, the equivalent of a dinner at the restaurant for two. Too bad the hunger for culture an event is quite unique.
(Please participate in the initiative very nice read, read, read! scheduled for March 26. The goal? Giving a book to a stranger. Click on the link for full details!)

Today I propose recipe for crumbly pastries, melt-in boccat. It is recommended to accompany a nice cup of tea, and - why not, for a book.


cakes of shortbread

Ingredients:


150 g butter 225 g flour 00 g sugar 75


large egg 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder vanilla cake
2 packets of vanilla
a pinch of salt

Procedure:

In a bowl put the butter, slightly softened and the sugar, mount with electric beaters for 5 minutes, until you get a good whipped cream. Add egg and vanilla and continue beating until they are well absorbed, at which point electric whips no longer needed. Add in twice the flour mixed with baking powder and salt and mix gently from bottom to top with a wooden spoon. Fill the mixture into a pastry bag with a star nozzle and squeeze 1 cm from the cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper, giving it the shape you want (for those with candied cherry, divide and place a cherry half on pastry before baking). Place in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 80-10 minutes, if the pastry begins to color, remove them immediately from the oven. Let them cool, then decorate with icing sugar dusting, or coated in dark chocolate, hazelnuts, white chocolate, chopped pistachios, coconut flour of your choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment