Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pakistani Walima Cards

Yes, I admit, I'm a loser! That

Five minutes ago, I received a comment to my video " SuperQuark - The ten strategies to deceive the public " and, as it turned, the disinformation strikes again! In a user comment, which I failed to write down the name, he wrote, very literally, "you're a loser" of course, I immediately canceled.

Countless times I repeated that I will not insult the comments under my videos, but it's so hard to understand? From this suggests two conclusions: that user of YouTube would only be in the spotlight, and if you read this, there could even, or it was a fake created by disinformation, perhaps precisely to discredit! And it does not take long to realize that is exactly what happened.

And this does not happen only to me but to all other activists who seek to deepen the discussion of chemtrails of seigniorage and conspiracy in general. The obvious question is: Who pays for all this? Perhaps our government needs to maintain a certain status quo and some information must pass through a sieve. In this case, however, having nothing else to say, because the truth is incontrovertible, our unknown user has used to insult free. Piero Angela can be proud of!

Here is the video bothered to our Unnamed ( CICAP ):





Tanker Enemy We thank the Committee for permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment