Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chihuahua Will Drink Water, But Not Eat Food

The game of the tower - Towers of pear and goat


Towers of pear and goat , Originally uploaded by the sandwich.

who throw down on those who remain, who remains in the balance?

White or black? Black is up, which refines and goes with everything and at every opportunity ...
Britney Spears or Lady Gaga? I push down BrUtney , which is no longer the girl with the braids that triggered improvised dancing through the halls of high school. Instead say that Lady Gaga is the icon of the next generation (I hope not, or will there be an invasion of cone-shaped bras and fluorescent platinum blonde wig)!
Jude Law or Ewan McGregor? Jot down Ewan with great regret, but Jude is the Prince Blue. If you do not believe you look "Alfie," and then riditemelo.
meat or fish? I keep the fish . For my long dissertation on "meat, no meat, meat boh" read the post previous to this.
Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? The topastro sapientone is to crush, I prefer the duck sfigatissimo a bit 'represents all of us!
Summer or winter? In balance, I prefer absolute autumn & spring.
Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Jot down (in my stomach, this time) black lead to 70%.
Macbook or PC? Mac life! I converted this stylish oggettino candid about a month and I could not more separate! I almost do the bitten apple Apple tattoo on his arm. (But not)
Sex & TheCity or Desperate Housewives? I throw down Desperate Housewives, much to the chagrin (especially the muffins Bree and Susan's gaffes), but the best crew of all the show is undoubtedly led by Carrie.
cookies or muffins? These biscuits are suspended, fair for personal approval rating. Each can be carried out in a sweet or salty, and I love both the soft texture of the muffins, and the fragrant crispness of biscuits.
car or bike? Tengo well placed to sit on the seat of ' car, not a centaur: P Glamour or
Week Puzzles? Clash difficult: keep the first and second on the table to the bathroom. Magazines indispensable.
Dog or cat? hope it do not get too bad, throw it down the dog and keep the cat , opportunistic and take advantage of fame, but filthy and tender when it is spread between your legs, purring or when nestled in her lap napping.
Carla Bruni and Michelle Obama? This is difficult, I love them both in their own way. Michelle, definitely unconventional, determined and with a great moral fiber. CarlĂ , elegant and refined, smart and charming. Pari.
Chanel or Dior? Tengo Chanel: Coco for, for the suit and the famous quilted shoulder bags.
Blond or brown? Obviously, that is fine in every way, but I would prefer dark.
Facebook or Twitter? I throw down the bird Twitter still keep true to Mark Zuckerberg's social network. Antonella Clerici Elisa
or Isoardi? Tengo Antonellina , those ten extra pounds of sympathy make a difference!
London or Paris? Impossible for me to choose, I am deeply tied to both capitals: the rainy city, chaotic and modern and the romantic, quiet and refined. 1 to 1. Griffin
or Simpson? I laughs looking at all the cynics and two cartoons, but I say Simpson: Matt Groening and long life to his family yellow!
TV or Internet? I throw down the only TV I have at home, and that is very good sfracelli: junk programs, news-trash bin immense short (I prefer to read the same news on the web, rather than looking at the pitiful news today, able to tell "boos" for "bottles" and certainly more focused on the trend of the moment that the real problems of our country).
Sea or mountain? I'm not excited about either of them, frankly I prefer the city , Italian and otherwise.
skirt or pants? serve both : the first for the evening, the second for each day. Or vice versa;)
Rock or pop? Rock, all my life.
jelly or flab? Well, both , no? :)

On the tower that I propose today are all about, is the pear and cheese. The recipe I took from the blog FiordiFrolla Chamomile, but removing the pastry. The result is excellent: a light appetizer and the taste sublime (a little 'less smell).


Towers of pear and goat

Ingredients for 4 people

William
2 pears 200 g of fresh goat cheese (chevre even better semi-mature)

the juice of 1 lemon 30 g butter

nutmeg salt white pepper


procedure

Wash pears, peel them and remove the core, leaving them whole. Then cut in order to get the washers and placed in a dish sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent them discolouring. Drain and brown them in a pan in which to do previously, melt the butter, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon to prevent them from attacking. When they are browned, add salt and pepper and sprinkle with grated nutmeg. Cut the goat cheese disks in larger and smaller.
Mounting: place on a baking tray covered with baking paper washers largest pear and overcome with a slice of goat cheese, then again a smaller pear washer and finally a small piece of goat cheese. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 5 minutes. Serve hot towers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment