Friday, January 15, 2010

Ingredients Of Cork Grease

De gustibus - Minestrone of rice


rice soup, originally uploaded by the sandwich.

As you grow vary, depending on several factors (such as the environment, society, our very nature), our character, our way of doing, our desires and tastes . Maybe we can give boredom that scent of jasmine that first made us go crazy (and goodness, and the intensity). Or we could get to hate the scarf made of grilled our grandmother who gives us every Christmas, the very first scarf that seemed suitable at every opportunity (for "every opportunity" we read: school - home - home friend). Interesting are the changes that affected our taste in the true sense of the term involving the palate tastes, ptyalin and pepsin, to understand each other. For example, at the age of 3 years, I had indigestion fish restaurant: I ate a quintal, which is rare for a child so small. Indeed - it reminds me of my mom, I called the waiter Tato! , waiting to take me trays of mussels and prawns. The fact is that precisely the mussels, and fish in general, I was bored, so I learned to appreciate again the fish only to 14 years. Date mussels are among my favorite shellfish. Or yogurt. As a child I hated that creamy sauce made of live yoghurt, my mouth twitched in a grimace of disgust and made it impossible to access the spoon to my mouth. Today I could not do without, just the white, sour and just enough backdrop for myriad flavors and recipes. And yet the fruit. While I did not do stories for spinach, peas and carrots, I could not bear even the apple peel and pulp! But now I eat at least 5 fruits a day. And the ' raisins? He was banned from my slice of cake! Now eat it too dehydrated. In short, I'd say my tastes have undergone substantial changes: it remains unchanged, however, my passion for pasta & pizza, it has been another that originates at the time of kindergarten. Among the dishes from the table that made me go literally insane, in fact, was the bean soup. Although the food at the nursery school was nothing short of disgusting (pasta with tomato whose strong red color did not go away from the mouths of children even after three consecutive baths, nauseating smell of fish balls) and still eat all (or nearly ) by necessity, bean soup, pasta with fingering and the soup thick and orange, drove me crazy: I came to three bowls without a shot being fired. When my mom prepared me then, even better! Here, this creamy beans, carbohydrate and fried, though are a poor man's dish, I always leave extremely satisfied. A food that children usually hate and yet I loved it, is that of soup. At the canteen served with rice, creating a sort of pimp similar in appearance to food for dogs, but failed to secure. And then I thought, at this time detox cleansing, why not create a hybrid that would collect the flavors of childhood, those who will never, ever boring? Starting from the basic recipe of my mom's soup (very good even without any addition, to warm the winter night or as a main dish for lunch), I added rice and beans, resulting in a delicious hot meal and a cuddle the palate in the winter evening.


Minestrone of rice, vegetables and beans

Ingredients for 4 people

for the soup: 1 onion


2 carrots 2 stalks of celery 1 tomato

5
chard leaves 1 head of spinach
version autumn / winter : 5 5
florets of cauliflower florets of broccoli
few leaves of kale
version spring / summer : 3 zucchini 1
hg peas

150 g cannellini beans zolfini Pratomagno or eye or
320 g Arborio rice

extra virgin olive oil salt & pepper to taste





procedure for the soup:
Cut the vegetables into cubes.
tasty version : The bottom of the pot to cook the onion in a little oil, then add the carrots, celery and tomato and after 2 minutes, the other vegetables along with 2 liters of water. Add salt and simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes.
lightweight : boil in 2 liters of water all the vegetables for about 30-35 minutes.
(If you do not want to add rice and beans and serve hot with chips parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.)

Bring the soup to a boil and add rice. Ten minutes from the end of cooking rice, also add the previously cooked beans. Whisk
combining the grated Parmesan and a drizzle of raw oil, then serve. If you like, add a sprinkling of black pepper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment