Sunday, January 17, 2010

Teacher Touched Penis

... lick your fingers! - Chocolate Cheesecake with lemon fragrance


chocolate cheesecake flavored with lemon , originally uploaded by the sandwich.

I've never been a competitive person . Neither in school nor in sport or in any other place. When, during a volleyball game, the opposing point marked a roaring in my face and I scream scary, I did not blink, and almost frightened, when it came time for my own, I would just smug smile, as if the point I had not scored, but my teammate. When I took a good mark in school I was quiet, not like the psychopathic my class (called Broccoli the hair shaped like a lumpy cabbage) and trumpeting his 8 and 9 to its left and right, even for a welcoming vote in more than half, and when I asked "How did it go?" I answered cryptic "Good." When the coach forced me to vent, to show a bit 'of healthy competition, I almost out of spite, devoted to playing the part of the lamb sacrifice during training, an annelid without the spinal cord. When my idea or my proposal is superior to the other, are just happy to have found the solution, not making it weigh on anyone. We say that ' racing is something that does not concern me. For this reason, when Ele's Deliciously invited me to participate in the contest held by her ... lick your fingers! , I found a bit 'crowded out, as if the thing I could not even relate to. But I saw that the jury is spectacular, consisting of not only the best foodbloggers in circulation, but also by Master Pastry Chef Silvio Bessone . And the prizes are really attractive, all the kitchen tools that are more than helpful. And then the dear Ele, inviting me to participate, I was somewhat flattered by raising a little 'self-esteem (low) that I have in me. Then I thought: let's try. Since childhood we are taught that the important is not winning but taking part : though he never felt the adrenaline level to rise dramatically as a result of a competition, I find the contest too interesting to pass up. The rules provide for the preparation of a chocolate cake. Another problem, since I love chocolate, yes, but do not go crazy desserts. I would rather bite into a chocolate bar to 70%, instead of a chocolate cake, a brownie or a chocolate fondant. And, for example, the Nutella I just putty, the language around me and I knead it all. Perhaps there is something genetically wrong with me, but my goal was therefore to find a chocolate cake that was not boring. Well, I guess I found it. The dessert that I propose today is that which will participate in the contest. A sweet but not too sweet, in which chocolate is king undisputed, but whose taste is not tired; curiously pleasant was the contrast with the flavor of lemon, citrus fruit that I used instead of the usual orange and that seems to clean the mouth of every flavor previous decorations, as well as aesthetically pleasing, are also really good, my mother, who almost chocolate he hates, if nee served two slices; Last but not least important, in addition to this chocolate, the amount of fat is minimized, making it ideal for this post-holiday period. All valid reasons for at least try to do it, no? :)




chocolate cheesecake flavored with lemon



Ingredients for base: 200 g
biscuits and honey malt Osvego

80 g butter 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
for cheesecake:

300 g ricotta 300 g greek yoghurt

3 eggs 150 g dark chocolate
40 g cocoa powder 120 g sugar

an untreated lemon salt

to decorate: a lemon

untreated cocoa powder 100 g sugar




Procedure Chop the biscuits in a mixer bowl and mix with melted butter and sifted cocoa. Spread the mixture on the bottom of a round hinged mold of 24 cm in diameter, covered with parchment paper, pressing with a spoon leveling them and let rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Chop chocolate and melt in double boiler. Shell the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites: mount the first and second with the sugar with a pinch of salt. Mix the cottage cheese and yoghurt with the mixture of egg yolks, melted chocolate, cocoa, lemon zest and egg whites and pour into the mold.
Bake the cheesecake in oven at 150 ° for 55 minutes. Remove from oven, place it in the refrigerator and allow to cool for at least 2 hours.
To decorate, cut the lemon into thin slices, then cook over low heat for 10 minutes in a syrup made with 1 dl of water and sugar. Arrange the slices on the cake, previously dusted unsweetened cocoa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment